Tuesday, November 19, 2013

New Beach House - Duck, NC

My parents closed on a beach house in Duck, NC back in October and my family is SO EXCITED! We have been traveling down there for years and staying with friends, but Gary and Audrey have just taken it up a notch! This is the first of our second homes, and there really is nothing like it. I mean, a whole 'nother house to decorate? C'MON!!!

I traveled down to the house with my mom and Dad at the end of October to take inventory and get the juices flowing for just how we want to dress the place up.

My husband and my fur kids (seen below) will be traveling down with me for the Thanksgiving holiday, and I am trying to squeeze as many house warming gifts into the car as possible! I would like to mention that I am a serial over-packer, so things could get interesting. I am spending the next week thrifting and woodworking and will post the final gifts once we return from the holiday. Don't want them to peek before I hand the goods over!

Check out my cheat sheet for potential beach house gifts
via pearlsandcowboyboots.com





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...