Tuesday, November 19, 2013

Gallery Wall Obsession

My husband and I just moved into a new house, and most of the walls are BARE. Nothing makes a home feel more lived in than family photos, professional paintings (or the ones that you splatter together yourself), and worldly artifacts. I LOVE the walls that change with the seasons, but if I am honest with myself... I will never get to changing them on time!

I am working on putting together a gallery wall along the stairs and the upstairs hallway. Look for pictures soon!

To tide you over until then, check out a few of my favorites:


via Better Homes and Gardens
                      Eclectic Living Room by New York Interior Designers & Decorators ABCD Design LLC
via shelterness.com
                                                    via ofthingspast.blogspot.com                                                                                                                

                                                                    via HGTV.com
                                                                  via lizmarieblog.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...